Thank you ryan! I finally overcame the '7' barrier.

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
Johnson zhang

Thank you ryan! I finally overcame the '7' barrier.

Post by Johnson zhang »

I would like to officially thank Mr. Ryan for his help through his writing-improvement course. I had been struggling to obtain a band score 7 in the past ielts exams. In my last one happened in July, I finally received a 7 in writing!

Although, I did poorly in reading which means I will have to sit through another around of this kind of mental torture. I still wanted to share my partial success with people here who dream of higher scores.

Ryan's criticism on the work I submitted was the bomb and right on the point. I highly recommend his course to anyone hoping for a better return for all the hard work :)

cheers!
Johnson
Last edited by Johnson zhang on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
Mila

Re: Thank you ryan! I finally overcame the '7' barrier.

Post by Mila »

Congratulations!
Btw. How can I find this Ryan's exam resources ?
Thank you.
allen_zhang

Post by allen_zhang »

@Johnson
FYI,
I got 7 on writing as well.
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5
Johnson zhang

Post by Johnson zhang »

congrats allen zhang!
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Johnson zhang wrote:I would like to officially thank Mr. Ryan for his help through his writing-improvement course. I had been struggling to obtain a band score 7 in the past ielts exams. In my last one happened in July, I finally received a 7 in writing!

Although, I did poorly in reading which means I will have to sit through another around of this kind of mental torture. I still wanted to share my partial success with people here who dream of higher scores.

Ryan's criticism on the work I submitted was the bomb and right on the point. I highly recommend his course to anyone hoping for a better return for all the handwork :)

cheers!
Johnson
I was so happy to receive your email, Johnson. Yes, the Reading mark means we're not out of the woods yet, but I have faith you'll nail it next attempt. Thanks for sharing the story. I'm looking forward reading your "I never have to think about IELTS again" success story next time. :)