Thanks Ryan, You are the best!

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
sheikh_abid

Thanks Ryan, You are the best!

Post by sheikh_abid »

Hi Ryan

I would like to thank you for sharing all the good material for IELTS preparation on youtube and your website. I was mainly concerned about my writing skills and needed atleast 7 as compared to last time when I got only 6.5

I bought your book Writing Task-2 and found it to be very useful. I read it only for 10 days and attempted my exam on May 17,2014. I used the writing strategies that you have mentioned in your book and followed the essay structure. Although my vocabulary is not very rich but using simple sentences with connecting words, I'm very glad that I got 7.5 in Writing.

My overall score was L: 8.5, R: 7.5, W: 7.5, S: 7 and overall 7.5

Thank you Ryan for the great help.

Regards,
Abid
Ryan

Re: Thanks Ryan, You are the best!

Post by Ryan »

Hi Abid,

Terrific news. Thank you for sharing the story. So I guess this means your IELTS journey is finally over? That must be a great feeling. Congratulations!
sheikh_abid

Post by sheikh_abid »

Yes Ryan, I needed 7 in each category and I got it. :)
I strongly recommended my friends who attended IELTS Exam with me but unfortunately could not secure the desired mark to use your videos on youtube and on your websites to be well prepared for IELTS exam.
Than you once again.
Tushaar

Post by Tushaar »

Hi Ryan.
I am appearing for the exam this month only and i would really appreciate if you could help me with some suggestions about your youtube video tips.

Thanks
Tushaar
India