Thank you all

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
Rosh

Thank you all

Post by Rosh »

Hi everyone,
I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Ryan and all the other persons who offered guidance, feedback,correction and support during my IELTS preparation. I also thank the students who took the time to read my essays. I've attained a band score of 7.0 with my individual scores being L6.5, R6.0,W6.5and speaking 8.5. It was a stressful journey preparing, sitting and waiting for the exam results and I am thankful that I'm able to move forward with this score.
To all those of you who are still in the preparation phase I'd like to encourage you all to study hard. Practice as much as possible the time goes so quickly in the exam. It was a challenge to get through the passages and questions in time during the reading section especially. Be confident and engage your examiner while you're speaking. Finally aim high, you stand a better chance of falling within or even above what you expect. All the best to you all. Ryan and others keep up the great work.
mhingz

Re: Thank you all

Post by mhingz »

Congrats Rosh!
04/10/2010 - Listening 7.0, Reading 5.5, Writing 6.5, Speaking 7.0
10/26/2013 - Listening 6.0, Reading 5.0, Writing 6.5, Speaking 7.5
10/05/2014 - Listening 7.5, Reading 7.0, Writing 7.0, Speaking 7.5
Ryan

Re: Thank you all

Post by Ryan »

Rosh wrote:Hi everyone,
I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Ryan and all the other persons who offered guidance, feedback,correction and support during my IELTS preparation. I also thank the students who took the time to read my essays. I've attained a band score of 7.0 with my individual scores being L6.5, R6.0,W6.5and speaking 8.5. It was a stressful journey preparing, sitting and waiting for the exam results and I am thankful that I'm able to move forward with this score.
To all those of you who are still in the preparation phase I'd like to encourage you all to study hard. Practice as much as possible the time goes so quickly in the exam. It was a challenge to get through the passages and questions in time during the reading section especially. Be confident and engage your examiner while you're speaking. Finally aim high, you stand a better chance of falling within or even above what you expect. All the best to you all. Ryan and others keep up the great work.
Congratulations, Rosh! All of your hard work has paid off. Good luck with your future non-IELTS related endeavours. :)