Please help with immigration question

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
artist

Please help with immigration question

Post by artist »

Hi,

I am new to this forum. :)

I am from India. I have a doubt on Australia PR nominated category Subclass 190. Let's say my nominated occupation is ICT trainer. So, if I get the PR (and let's say the state sponsoring me is NSW), does that mean I can only work as ICT trainer (and not as business analyst or software consultant or any other job in the IT field), and only in NSW (and not in other states like Victoria)?

My fear is, Will I be tied down to the nominated occupation/nominated state forever, or am I allowed to apply for any other job in any other state? I am confused about this. So please help me. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Artist
Lilia

Re: Please help with immigration question

Post by Lilia »

Dear friends,

I would like know,
Do you have any information concerning the Canada immigration Federal Skilled Worker program for 2014?
I do prepare all docs, but I do not find any information concerning the reopening of the program in 2014.

I will be thankfull if you support me with any information concerning that matter.

Thanks in advance
Chi

Post by Chi »

I would recommend you to stick to the official Immigration websites. Immigration rules are complicated and they change all the time, and there are a lot of misconceptions around. So, whoever feeds you some information, always verify that and the source would be the official immigration website, if you don't want to hire a lawyer. ;)

I am saying this not because I don't value people's sharing of information but the subject is just too complex and I have experienced a number of times when people just passed on what they were told and that was completely diverged from the actual rules.

If you have problem understand the rules, please quote it here and some might be able to help.

Good luck with everything. :)
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Chi wrote:I would recommend you to stick to the official Immigration websites. Immigration rules are complicated and they change all the time, and there are a lot of misconceptions around. So, whoever feeds you some information, always verify that and the source would be the official immigration website, if you don't want to hire a lawyer. ;)

I am saying this not because I don't value people's sharing of information but the subject is just too complex and I have experienced a number of times when people just passed on what they were told and that was completely diverged from the actual rules.

If you have problem understand the rules, please quote it here and some might be able to help.

Good luck with everything. :)
I agree - contact the relevant authorities for their opinion as much as possible, for likely the best knowledge.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
exonimmigration786

Post by exonimmigration786 »

Hi, I am also new to this forum but let me tell you Australia is really fantastic place for all the immigrants after the Canada.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

exonimmigration786 wrote:Hi, I am also new to this forum but let me tell you Australia is really fantastic place for all the immigrants after the Canada.
Great - are you there already?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
mahesh tailor

Post by mahesh tailor »

hi
my name is mahesh.please tellme how many bands required to get australia's pr.i am an automobile technician with six years experience.
L-6
R-5.5
W-6
S-5
OVERALL5.5
maheshchand

Post by maheshchand »

@ Mahesh Tailor - For Australian PR you need 7 band each module

BR
Mahesh Chand
hwarraich

Post by hwarraich »

hi
my name is mahesh.please tellme how many bands required to get australia's pr.i am an automobile technician with six years experience.
L-6
R-5.5
W-6
S-5
OVERALL5.5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mahesh Tailor,

Firstly, you need to check relevant skills accessing authority for your occupation. Some accessing authorities don't require IELTS for while accessing your skills but some require 6 in each or 7 in each.
If you are facing any problem in finding authority, feel free to post a reply.

Thanks
101Migration

Post by 101Migration »

maheshchand wrote:@ Mahesh Tailor - For Australian PR you need 7 band each module

BR
Mahesh Chand
NOT true! It depends alot on the total points you have and what is the requirements for your occupation.
Ravian

Post by Ravian »

Hello Lilia

I am also applying under Federal Skilled Worker programe and my category is Manufacturing Managers.
The immigration process is already open and you can lodge your application now.

If still anything not clear, please ask me.

Thank you
Rashid Ali
gautamk

Post by gautamk »

hello,
i have some doubts ...plz help
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

For those who are giving Ielts again and again for Canadian express entry.this information is general and is for your own benefits please read.

Dear all

Don't take and be practical express entry is not easy as its seems.
We are having only experience and qualification along with other components like age, Ielts score etc etc,what I believe overall score we all get along spouse is between 370-380 .this I'm taking at higher side otherwise it always between 300-350 point.which is very very low comparatively to pool score which is around 460 points.

This is very difficult game because they give first preference to PNP then Job offer candidates then Canadian class and then federal.
If they think any shortage then that shortage cove from federal and here also cream get selected.

Simple don't depend it on that u will get 100% PR under express entry this is only rejection criateria not selection criteria

Even I seen various people taking Ielts again and again to get 6 band in EACH part which is quite different to get because many are failed in one or other part.some reading,other time speaking. And so on.

This is all game nothing else pls find alternative ways and don't wast time and money .

Express entry is tough its not simple however it look simple but its not believe me.

I don't think pool score come down to 300-380,they have plenty of candidate's who having 400—1200 above points.

Thanks