searching for a speaking partner

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Aann123

searching for a speaking partner

Post by Aann123 »

Hi, dis is aann.I aim to score a band 8 in ielts.I invite a speaking partner with corresponding ideas.
kolanji

Re: searching for a speaking partner

Post by kolanji »

Hi Ann,

This is kolanji from oman.I am preparing for IELTS exam.Since the Skype is banned in oman so i would like to request you that please join with me at kolanjiielts@gmail.com(google hangout)for preparing speaking practice.In addition to that we will discuss about writing too.

Thanks&Regards,
K.Kolanji
Ulugbek

Post by Ulugbek »

Hi Aann I am Ulugbek from Uzbekistan. I am traing for ielts. If u wish add me on skype my id is ulugbek099315
star2014

Post by star2014 »

Hi I am looking for an IELTS partner and I live in the UK.If u like we can start speaking ASAP.Thank u.Good luck
gchabs

Post by gchabs »

Aann123 wrote:Hi, dis is aann.I aim to score a band 8 in ielts.I invite a speaking partner with corresponding ideas.

Hi Aann!

If you're still looking, we could connect on Skype. Just like you my aim is to get the 8's. Taken the IELTS a couple of times so far, but surprised to see my self going through a nerve-wracking experience everytime during the speaking test, even though I have lived in the UK for nearly 4 years in the past. Can't be any more disappointed really.

Somehow wading through the other components, just for speaking I think I have dented my confidence after missing the required band twice.

I take my exam on the 10th of May. How about you? You reckon it would be worth connecting on Skype?

Cheers,
Giresh
gchabs

Post by gchabs »

star2014 wrote:Hi I am looking for an IELTS partner and I live in the UK.If u like we can start speaking ASAP.Thank u.Good luck
Hey there!

Happy to connect on Skype with you as well. Let me know if you reckon we can help each other out. What band are you looking at?

I live in Dubai, so you're some 3 hrs behind my time, if you're still in the UK. Let me know what timings you can make it to Skype. I'll see if the same hour of the day works for me or will propose new timings instead.

Thanks,
Giresh
omroc

Post by omroc »

I am searching for speaking partner for my test.My skype ID is "omroc".If anyone is interested kindly share your contact details with me or add me on Skype.

Regards
Umair