Looking for IELTS Speaking Partner !!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
sherepunjab

Looking for IELTS Speaking Partner !!

Post by sherepunjab »

Hi friends,

I am going to appear in IELTS General exam on March 5th in India. I am looking for a Speaking Partner. Those who are interested can add me. My Whatsapp no. is +918894899222.

Thanks,
Gursharan
Hai Yen

Re: Looking for IELTS Speaking Partner !!

Post by Hai Yen »

Hi,
I'm from Viet Nam.I'm starting to learn IELTS. I really want to find a friend to talk and share experience about IELTS especially in speaking part. Can we make friend? Please contact me by email: haiyen.windy@gmail.com.
Mubow

Hi,friends I need help with my reading my IELTS exam is on the 7th of May If you want contact me by telegram +9989194169

Post by Mubow »

Hi,friends I need help with my reading my IELTS exam is on the 7th of May If you want contact me by telegram +998919416966
Mubow

Post by Mubow »

deeply sorry I made a mistake on posting my message
laurie

Post by laurie »

Hi Guys,

If you also need help with developing other skills then I would try this exam trainer out. I used to work as an IELTS speaking examiner and this is what I used to recommend to my private students and potential IELTS candidates: www.akad.ch/e-lingua

Hope it helps!! :D
canoop

Post by canoop »

HI Guys,

My name is Anoop from India.
I have ielts exam on Feb 18,2016.
I am eagerly looking for a peaking partner to achieve atleat 6.5,
here is my whatsapp no 919526590097 , Please feel free to contact if anybody with the same aspiration.