Looking for IELTS speaking partner in november

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
mark chaudhry

Looking for IELTS speaking partner in november

Post by mark chaudhry »

Hi! guys anyone wanna practice with me just you could able to contact with me on skype=markkhan20 and please shitty and speechless people doesn't contact with me because they just want to take information about me and after that nothing.Also one thing remember before you add me if you'have registered your test then you'll contact with me.otherwise seek other one
Last edited by mark chaudhry on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kandelankit18

Re: Looking for IELTS speaking partner in october

Post by kandelankit18 »

hello there....i am also the same like you....may we be friends and can help each other....my name is ankit kandel and my skype id is kandelankit18......contact me there okay....or search me by my email id ankitkandel18@yahoo.com. see you soon
ajaychandrainfo

Post by ajaychandrainfo »

hi iam ajay, from hyderabad i have exam on 31st oct i would like to join with u for spaeking test
my skype id:ajaychandrainfo86 or can reach me ajaychandrainfo@gmail.com
biplob das

Post by biplob das »

my name is biplob .my skype is biplob.kumar01 n my whtsapp 01684409943 .my email is b.rupom93@gmail.com for speaking practice only