Band 9 study group

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
careemah

Band 9 study group

Post by careemah »

I am looking for high achievers to join in for essay peer correction and speaking practise
Sukanta

Re: Band 9 study group

Post by Sukanta »

I'm looking for IELTS study partners. I'm available on skype : sukantasust
ashok0704

Post by ashok0704 »

Hey all, I'm new to this network, Gonna kick start my IELTS preparation for band 9. Looking forward for great support.
Sarker

Post by Sarker »

I am on the same boat..... ping my skype: impayel
Tajammal

Post by Tajammal »

Hi all

I have just joined the blog as I am aiming for band 9. I am in West Yorkshire in UK . My ielts is booked for 27 June 15. I need a very serious study partner to join me. My Skype Id: tajammal.gauhar
You can contact me on what's app too on 00447432283925
Itsokayclang

Post by Itsokayclang »

Hi, im clang from philippines. Can i join your sudy group?
Deep6644

Post by Deep6644 »

plz add me - 9060704567
borderlessnetwork

Post by borderlessnetwork »

Hi!
I am an IELTS candidate looking for partners on Skype. I am currently looking at a band score of 9 in all band, so please get in touch if you are willing to practice together. Send me a PM for further details.

Thanks,
faster45

Post by faster45 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYDaZi9 ... CtenraMar2

I think this guy has pretty decent answer
thulioaraujo

Post by thulioaraujo »

Hello everybody, I'm also looking for partners to practice and study hard for IELTS. My goals is to achieve at least 8 on each band. So, feel free to add me on skype: thuliolins or whatsapp: +5581998745664.
geronibro

Post by geronibro »

Hello everyone, my exam is coming very close. It will be on June 27, I need a partner who can critically analyze my essay and I will do my best in return.

skype ID is: chrisber26
mrq

Post by mrq »

I am on the same boat as well, pls add my SKype : Neal Qian
atiqomi

Post by atiqomi »

Task 2
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their level of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think ate the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them.
Increase of weight is one of the greatest concern people face now a days. These are various causes which can be pointed out that are contributing in the increase of weight.

Technology has brought a dramatic change in the human history. People are gaining the benefit of technology in all fields of life. It is helpful to humans because has decreased the human labor and more would could be done in less time but it has made man to use less physical energy which cause in gaining more weight. People those who are using more technology must try to find ways to do physical work as well.

Dietary has another role to play in the increase of weight. People are eating more fast food that sometimes not very healthy. Most people are going for restaurants and prefer takes away. When people eat outside of their homes they eat more which is causing the misbalance in their habits of eating. It contributes in gaining more weight. It is preferably recommended that people should be very careful when they have their meal out of their homes and try to choose the food that is healthier.

People do less exercise and spend lots of time watching movies and using internet. Declining interest in the outdoor actives has made the people decline in their level of health and fitness. Sports and outdoor activities can help people to remain healthy.

It is important that people should be careful in their eating habits and take time to do physical activities in order to remain fit and healthy throughout their life.
sanikay12

Post by sanikay12 »

i need atleast 8 band overall, my skype is samin5432
Anne_marija

Post by Anne_marija »

Hi.
I'm looking for speaking study partner my band is 7.5 target band 8 or higher ...
Skype name: beibe822 add me :)
nikhilkundu

Post by nikhilkundu »

i want a speaking partner : wishing to score 8 or above in it . someone interested add me on skype nikhil10kundu2
parth

Post by parth »

Hi, I'm new in this group started just 5 minutes ago.
Got the date in august.
We can make a group were we can share a essay topic for a day, were we write and post under that topic our views or the whole essay and get to know our mistakes by others suggestions.
aloknath

Post by aloknath »

Hello everybody, I am looking for a partner to practice for my IELTS exam.

My skype id is : alok.nath9
My number is : 7838345061
sanampreet

Post by sanampreet »

hi,
I'm sanampreet Singh. I'm preparing my Ielts test. I also want to achieve 9 bands.My whatsapp no is +918591247743. Plz add me.
Tajammal

Post by Tajammal »

Hi!
I am Tajammal and recently took my ielts last month in the UK and got overall band score of 7.5(listening7,reading7.5
,speaking 8.5 and writing6) so unfortunately can not take my PLAB because i had to maintain the same level in writing too. I am looking for a serious study partner(SKYPE).
If any one interested please notify me via Private message as soon as possible.
looking forward,
Regards,
Dr.Tajammal
adeelcis

Post by adeelcis »

i need speaking partner for IELTs speaking... my skype id adeel.akhtar999
Frank_zw

Post by Frank_zw »

Hi, I am a new guy who just know this forum. My Skype id is hyperion_z@outlook.com. I am preparing hard for my IELTS, and by the way I live in China. I hope I can meet some friends to practise IELTS.
StarFish

Post by StarFish »

Good day all,

I've booked IELTS exam in Oct, 24th 15. Right now i am looking for a serious partner to practice and share some materials with.

I am looking to improve my reading and writing. I think i am an OK speaker, but i would still like to practice speaking with a partner. Partners from both genders are welcome although Female partner is preferred.

E-mail: Starfish3d@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 0096654 601 8858

Thanks in advance. All the best of luck to everyone.

Nabeel

Post by Nabeel »

my Number is +9647501904637
wifestealer

Post by wifestealer »

my no. is +919569014821