find a SPEAKING partners

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Destiny

find a SPEAKING partners

Post by Destiny »

Hi ALL,

I want to find the IELTS speaking partner, I'm study in England now, my Skype username is: Destiny LIU
Please don't hesitation to add me.
himu

Re: find a SPEAKING partners

Post by himu »

My skype id Homayun himu from Bangladesh.Couple of months ago i seat for IELTS and score 6. But i want more than 6.5.
mri44

Post by mri44 »

I am mridul. Living at sydney. need partner to practice ielts speaking. my skype id is mri4444
chinhvt.ftu

Post by chinhvt.ftu »

hi guys, i'm trying hard to study ielts, esspecially in speaking and i really want to have a partner to practise. so if you also are finding a partner to practise, please find my account on skype and add me. dont be hesitate.
my account is Chinhvt.ftu . i'm from VietNam
minhduca5

Post by minhduca5 »

Hi everybody. I'm from Vietnam. I'am a student and i have to pass ielts test in march. I hope We can help together. My skype is minhducftu7789 and i online all the time.
masimshehzad

Post by masimshehzad »

I also have my test on 15th March.
Add me on skype:m.asim.shehzad
masimshehzad
A well reputed, established and, social media famous(thousands of likes), IELTS business which daily attracts students enquiries, is set for sale. Contact me if you need it.
andytruong1202

Post by andytruong1202 »

hi,

I once got band 7 in Speaking, I'm looking for someone to practice with. Please add me if you're interested. My Skype ID is andytruong1202
patreko

Post by patreko »

hi i'm peter from egypt . i want to practice speaking . my skype account botbatot .
mandy2137

Post by mandy2137 »

Hi Guys,

I am looking for speaking partner who has taken IELTS with 8.0. my skype is : mandeep.b1

would be grateful to you.

thanks