I need u! Join the IELTS academic Army! ^^

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Domian

I need u! Join the IELTS academic Army! ^^

Post by Domian »

Heya u!
I haven't ever taken this peeeeep exam, but it could b helpful for some stuff. So I am looking for a speaking partner, maybe u!
Sometimes I am having a good run with the right topic and got almost all points in the listening or reading part. Sometimes I am having a bellyflop. For example this peeeep exam with the scientific text about love ^^ I just had 50% of the points.
Now I am having more time and wanna concentrate on my preparations for this peeeep exam.
My preparations for the speaking r just at the beginning but my pronounciation is quite good as I had been visiting a lot of English speaking countries. I am working hard on my vocabulary, grammar and my essays.
I am aiming to do my first test not before March, so I am still not signed in with these racketeers, wanting 217 Euros ;)
Gosh! I am feeling bad about paying them this amount of money for this poor service.
There is no pee brake during a three hour peeeep exam????
Send me a PM for further details if u r interested to shoot this peeep IELTS academic exam with me ;)

greetings from snowy Germany
Domian :ugeek: