Practise IELTS speaking via skype (band 7+)

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
sanba06c

Practise IELTS speaking via skype (band 7+)

Post by sanba06c »

Hi all,

I've created a Skype group (limited to 24 members) for those who desire to get an IELTS band ranging from 7 – 8 (for speaking skill only). Pls add my skype ID SANBA06C first with a message indicating some basic information about yourself, including your current English level (must be around upper-intermediate) and your target IELTS band.

Before joining this group, please keep in your mind that this group requires just needs long-term English speaking partners, whose plan is to practise this skill regularly and actively. In other words, those who are going to take an IELTS test for some weeks later should not participate in this group. Further noteworthy is that I will remove some inactive members on a weekly basis.

Cheers
sanba06c

Re: Practise IELTS speaking via skype (band 7+)

Post by sanba06c »

There are about 10 available places for the time being. Be quick to join and achieve the target band :lol:
sathiya

Post by sathiya »

Hello,
I want to join in your group but am not able to do. Can you please add me. My skype id is sathiya658.
Thank you.
Alimzhan

Post by Alimzhan »

Hi,
I want to get 6 or above 6 in all four section and terribly in need of speaking amd writing partner who can help and practise with me. If you are interested add me
1. to your whatsappchat
My number : +77785243698
2. skype: Alimzhan Yakhiyarov
3. telegram: @Alimzhan16
Best regards,
Alimzhan