Searching a writing and a speaking partner level above 7

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
animefan

Searching a writing and a speaking partner level above 7

Post by animefan »

Hi everyone :) my name is Marti and I'm struggling with my ielts writing for a while. I need 7.5 and a minimum of 7 in each band, however this writing band is still a mystery for me :D. I've got in listening, reading and speaking 8 in different tests so I can help you with them. I need a speaking partner so to keep up with my speaking level and also someone to exchange writings with because my teacher told me that this is the best way to start finding my own mistakes. I'm living in the UK so this is GMT 0 I think. I have free time during the evening weekdays. So if you are interested please send me a message with whatsapp or Skype so I can contact you. Oh and just one more thing I'm sorry boys I've got very jealous boyfriend, so I'm sorry no offense but I'll contact girls only.
Severus

Re: Searching a writing and a speaking partner level above 7

Post by Severus »

It would have been much better to state the "girls only" part in the beginning. specially for such a long text.
arsa818

Post by arsa818 »

Good luck

Sent from my QMobile Z10 using Tapatalk

khurshid000

Post by khurshid000 »

Well , am looking forward for same results
.will be very appreciative of your concern if you had time to exchange ideas and to practice both ( writing,Speaking)
khurshid000

Post by khurshid000 »

am a girl... :D
luthfun

Post by luthfun »

Severus wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:52 pm Hi. I am giving ielts exam in May. I need 7 in speaking. I want to improve my speaking. If you are interested to practice with me reply me.
luthfun

Post by luthfun »

luthfun wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:54 pm
Severus wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:52 pm Hi. I am giving ielts exam in May. I need 7 in speaking. I want to improve my speaking. If you are interested to practice with me reply me.
luthfun

Post by luthfun »

I need a speaking partner.I am giving exam in May.i want to improve my speaking. Reply me who are interested.
Aziza

Post by Aziza »

Hi, Luthfun. I can practise speaking and writing with you via Telegram or Facebook because Skype is not accessible in my country. Does it suit you?
billal.mahin

Post by billal.mahin »

anyone interested to practice speaking please send a request at Skype. Skype ID billal.mahin@gmail.com
dear246

Post by dear246 »

Aziza wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:20 am Hi, Luthfun. I can practise speaking and writing with you via Telegram or Facebook because Skype is not accessible in my country. Does it suit you?
hey Aziza can u be my partner, I have telegram too. number is:+998943473374