Looking for a Study partner Req Band 7 (individual) (Listening/Reading and Speaking).

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
danykallery

Looking for a Study partner Req Band 7 (individual) (Listening/Reading and Speaking).

Post by danykallery »

Hi all,

This is Dany from India and planning to take IELTS on 7th January and aiming an individual band score of 7. i would really like to have someone who can do mock tests with me (study partner). like practice mock tests (daily one each from listening / reading and speaking - mock exams can be shared via whatsapp/skype or mail in the perticular morning) then sharing the actual scores each other after completing the test. so i believe here we will have some competing mentality and try our best for getting the top result and that eventually leads us to get good score in IELTS.

If some one really interested to practice in this way can ping me into my mail id danykallery@gmail.com

interested people can send me mail (no problem if there are more than 1 ... we can have a group and study)

Regards
Dany

danykallery@gmail.com