speaking practice

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
shopa

speaking practice

Post by shopa »

Hi all

I am interested to practice speaking for IELTS. If you are also interested than please knock me and let me the time you are available for practice.

Thanks
raihan_1150

Re: speaking practice

Post by raihan_1150 »

Hi, I am also planning to sit for IELTS soon and looking for study partner. I am available from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m (GMT 6:00 +). if you are interested please add my Skype id raihan.islam5,
imtiyaz

Post by imtiyaz »

Hi,
My name is Imtiyaz.
I am looking for a speaking partner and group with whom i can rehearse English skills. Practice model test papers and mock test sections on daily base.
I have already been into into IELTS
I have score s:6.5 ;R:6 w:6 L:6
this time my goal and ambition is way far than previous ( too score high band). My target is to score 8 band in each section.
Its not usually a bad idea to think for big.whats really matters for me how much i and u have learn from the process.
So this time i am here to make master those skills from the mistakes what i did and u does,just to give u and i a little couch and make use of each other knowledge for equal benefits to score a high band.

Feel free to contact me at my skype: mohammed.imtiyaz53
or else on my whats app:+917842222148

what you can conceive and believe you will achieve.So don't just limit your self if i can does it why not u can do it. good luck.
canoop

Post by canoop »

Guys,

I've got a 7 band for speaking in my previous exam and I am targetting for atleast 7.5 - 8 now I have booked my date on 20 August 2016 .
PLease message me to my whatsapp number +919526590097 if anybody is seriously looking for a 7+ band and interested to be my speaking partner.

Thanks
Anoop