Targeting for 9 band

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
rajeev.rana

Targeting for 9 band

Post by rajeev.rana »

Dear Members,

I am a new member to this website and would like to connect with people who are seriously preparing for IELTS speaking and writing. I am running out of time due to semester deadlines and immigration rules revise. I am currently staying in Australia. Please comment on the post to connect and practice, but make sure you are equally determined.

Regards
Rajeev
ltfironhand

Re: Targeting for 9 band

Post by ltfironhand »

Hi,

I'm also a new member and I practice IELTS on a daily basis. I'm currently at band 8 and want to get a 9. You can add me on Skype: tran.phan.anh, please say ielts network in the message.

Best,
asrizefanya

Post by asrizefanya »

Hi I'm a new member as well. I'm gonna have my first ielts test on September 6.I'm targeting for band 8, and I need at least 6.5 in all section for my university application.
wfarzand

Post by wfarzand »

Hello i m a new member on this group. I am looking for target 8 it would be great pleasure if i can be a part of your study group. I am currently residing in UAE.

Skype id waqas_farzand
Silas black

Post by Silas black »

Hi,
I am also aiming for band 9. At the moment i am very confident in the speaking, writing and listening section.
My skype i.d is Silas Blake please do add me.
khaledafifi

Post by khaledafifi »

Hello,
I am also interested in speaking practice with someone, my average score is 6.5 and my target is 7 or more.
my Skype ID:khaledafifi82