Find speaking partners

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
antwan medhat

Re: Find speaking partners

Post by antwan medhat »

hi my name is antwan medhat my ielts exam 12 of sep i want aspeaking partner my skype id is tonykaros
Dahlya

Post by Dahlya »

antwan medhat wrote:hi my name is antwan medhat my ielts exam 12 of sep i want aspeaking partner my skype id is tonykaros
Hi I already add you to my Skype id. please confirm. thanks
Dahlya

Post by Dahlya »

Tatiana wrote:Hi everyone. I was looking for partner too but wasn't so lucky to find somebody. So I decided to increase my speaking with writing and reading (it's twice helpful). Sometimes I was using essay writer online for this purpose. So if you won't find anyone don't fell into despair.
hi Tatiana, let me introduce my self. my name dahlya, from Indonesia, aim to get 7.5 band score. I plan to take ielts test on November. could you share your writing and reading practice?
my email: dahlya.maryana@gmail.com
Skypeid: dahlya.maryana
looking forward for your reply. thanks
sercan.g

Post by sercan.g »

Hi! I have a new friend to talk to me. If there is a volunteer, contact me and we begin to talk to improve speaking skill via skype.

skype name: aydakisosyalist
Last edited by sercan.g on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biljorojit

Please Give corrrections

Post by biljorojit »

QN: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your opinion

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :| :| :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

In this globalized era,tourism emerged with all its scope throughout the world and this allows the exposure of various customs,traditions,lifestyles and behavior. The people who are conservatives always with an argument that,foreigners should follow their host countries culture and others have a different view.This essay analysis both these views.

To start,young generation always ready to follow the host countries culture as it will help them to blend with the society so easily.Moreover,it is the effective way to reduce racism,prejudices,and social barriers.The one who is proclaim a " single world culture " can adopt the host countries customs and local behavior,which maintain harmony among nations and will foster the healthy relationship between countries.

However,those who see "unity in diversity" will definitely not accept single world culture because it can ruin the cultural heritage which is the uniqueness of a particular country.I think uniform world culture do not have an equilibrium to survive.The biodiversity keeps the ecosystem and environment exemplifies this.

Finally, host country can accept cultural differences of the people who visit their country. It is what actually essential in these days of conflicts and competition among nations.Once the cultural differences are being accepted by a nation,that approach itself opens the development of tourism industry and overall growth of the country.

To conclude,as far as I wish to keep uniqueness of my cultural heritage I will welcome other cultures, but never adopt those.
dvlznoob

Post by dvlznoob »

me too i want speaking partner
Natalia Arboleda

Post by Natalia Arboleda »

Hi my name is Natalia, please add me On Skype

my Skype is: natalia.arboleda03

regards

Natalia