Find speaking partners

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
nidoser

Find speaking partners

Post by nidoser »

Hi every ,Im Hu Yinding from china.i found this forum by accident and i want to improve my speaking skills in ielts test.I got a score 5.5 recently,it was quite bad-because of non english speaking environment-i suppose to get 6.5+.Now im looking for speaking partners,my time zone is UTC+8,if u also want to practice,plz contact me. :D
my skype :hooind@gmail.com
many thanks
ashrii

Re: Find speaking partners

Post by ashrii »

hi there, i need a study partener too to improve my speaking skills .i've sent u a contact request on skype .
benjo_sabilala

Post by benjo_sabilala »

Hi can I also join. Please add me in Skype.
anwesh

Post by anwesh »

HI EVERYONE
Can you add me on skype and my skype id is anvesh.vennam
terminator_joe

Post by terminator_joe »

My skype account is terminator_joe. Wishing to share in speaking chat.
Grzyby15

Post by Grzyby15 »

I'm from Poland and would like to practise speaking with someone.
Dantex

Post by Dantex »

Hi everybody, I am also looking for a speaking partner. You will find my skype by typing dantexagc .My name is Manyel and I am currently living in Sydney so I am in UTC+10 .
jasonlucas

Post by jasonlucas »

Hi everyone, my skype name is Mashhurbek Asrankulov
raja.wasib

Post by raja.wasib »

hi
I am from Pakistan I am searching someone for speaking practice for my IELTS exam.. ;)

my Skype ID: raja.wasib@gmail.com :D
Illescas

Post by Illescas »

Hi my name is Héctor Illescas from Mexico City
I would love to speak with anyone to practice the IELTS speaking section
My skype account is "chochos_71@hotmil.com" "Héctor Illescas" You can add me.. just send me a message with your name and the topic "IELTS speaking"
antwan medhat

Post by antwan medhat »

hi my name is antwan medhat my ielts exam 12 of sep i want aspeaking partner my skype id is tonykaros
Dahlya

Post by Dahlya »

antwan medhat wrote:hi my name is antwan medhat my ielts exam 12 of sep i want aspeaking partner my skype id is tonykaros
Hi I already add you to my Skype id. please confirm. thanks
Dahlya

Post by Dahlya »

Tatiana wrote:Hi everyone. I was looking for partner too but wasn't so lucky to find somebody. So I decided to increase my speaking with writing and reading (it's twice helpful). Sometimes I was using essay writer online for this purpose. So if you won't find anyone don't fell into despair.
hi Tatiana, let me introduce my self. my name dahlya, from Indonesia, aim to get 7.5 band score. I plan to take ielts test on November. could you share your writing and reading practice?
my email: dahlya.maryana@gmail.com
Skypeid: dahlya.maryana
looking forward for your reply. thanks
sercan.g

Post by sercan.g »

Hi! I have a new friend to talk to me. If there is a volunteer, contact me and we begin to talk to improve speaking skill via skype.

skype name: aydakisosyalist
Last edited by sercan.g on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biljorojit

Please Give corrrections

Post by biljorojit »

QN: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your opinion

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :| :| :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

In this globalized era,tourism emerged with all its scope throughout the world and this allows the exposure of various customs,traditions,lifestyles and behavior. The people who are conservatives always with an argument that,foreigners should follow their host countries culture and others have a different view.This essay analysis both these views.

To start,young generation always ready to follow the host countries culture as it will help them to blend with the society so easily.Moreover,it is the effective way to reduce racism,prejudices,and social barriers.The one who is proclaim a " single world culture " can adopt the host countries customs and local behavior,which maintain harmony among nations and will foster the healthy relationship between countries.

However,those who see "unity in diversity" will definitely not accept single world culture because it can ruin the cultural heritage which is the uniqueness of a particular country.I think uniform world culture do not have an equilibrium to survive.The biodiversity keeps the ecosystem and environment exemplifies this.

Finally, host country can accept cultural differences of the people who visit their country. It is what actually essential in these days of conflicts and competition among nations.Once the cultural differences are being accepted by a nation,that approach itself opens the development of tourism industry and overall growth of the country.

To conclude,as far as I wish to keep uniqueness of my cultural heritage I will welcome other cultures, but never adopt those.
dvlznoob

Post by dvlznoob »

me too i want speaking partner
Natalia Arboleda

Post by Natalia Arboleda »

Hi my name is Natalia, please add me On Skype

my Skype is: natalia.arboleda03

regards

Natalia