How about getting a visitor visa?

Are you taking the IELTS for immigration purposes? Discussions on this topic are held here.
Daniealle Campbell

How about getting a visitor visa?

Post by Daniealle Campbell »

Hi,

I have few doubts regarding the visitor visa of Canada. I’m staying in the US right now. I was lawfully admitted to this country for permanent residence. And now, I’m a position of my alien registration card. I’m planning to travel to Canada to meet my parents. Most probably in the month of November. So, is it necessary for me to have a visitor visa to travel to Canada? Can I know your opinion? Or if I need it, how can I apply for it? What all documents should I submit? Are there any sites by which I can apply it online?

I was searching for the details of Canadian visitor visa. Also, I asked one of my friends in Canada and he told me to check the Canadian visitor visa Montreal and confirm the details. In that, they have listed certain conditions to visit Canada. Some of them are:
1.Have a valid travel document(such as a passport)
2.Should have good health
3.satisfy the immigration officer that you will be leaving Canada at the end of your visit.
4.Prove that there is enough money in hand for the stay.
Anything more to add to this?

As I have never approached anyone for this before, I’m confused with the situation. So, I would like to get your valid suggestions and advice on this. Each of your opinions and replies will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance