results out !!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
SHREYA LAHIRI

results out !!

Post by SHREYA LAHIRI »

I have cleared the exam..got 6.5 bands..it was my first attempt..but the problem is i got 5.5 in reading but the minimum should be 6..i expected an overall score of 7.5 though..anyways please tell me wether my score wil be accepted in the colleges of uk or not??
sakit20

Re: results out !!

Post by sakit20 »

Hey that's great, but unfortunately I guess the min score would be a band 7 in each aspects to be accepted in colleges in UK. For australia its 6 in each.
I guess u can still try.
SHREYA LAHIRI

Post by SHREYA LAHIRI »

ACTUALLY I AM TRYING TO PURSUE MASTERS IN ARCHITECTURE..N FOR EACH ASPECT ITS 6 AND OVERALL 7 IN UK !!
SHREYA LAHIRI

Post by SHREYA LAHIRI »

ACTUALLY I AM TRYING TO PURSUE MASTERS IN ARCHITECTURE..N FOR EACH ASPECT ITS 6 AND OVERALL 7 IN UK !!
sakit20

Post by sakit20 »

Well I heard the same, i mean 6 is the min band required in all sections.. but I just met a counselor and inquired about it, he said for masters most of the colleges would require a min of 7...
Well i still wish u gud luck, u can still try and apply.. :)
By the way if u dont mind,being a first timer I would need some tips and the way the it is conducted, i mean i would need some help, really appreciate if you could help me..
Thanks.