IELTS RESULT DELAY

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
PREMMJJII

IELTS RESULT DELAY

Post by PREMMJJII »

Hi all i took IELTS Academic on October 11th and am supposed to get results today by noon.But today my result was not listed online and when I checked my mail, I found this

We refer to your IELTS test of 11 October 2014

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from October 31, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.
Note that you would not be able to preview your results online and would have to wait for the hard copy of results (Test Report Form) to reach you. In case of any queries, kindly get in touch with us at Chennai.Enquiry@in.britishcouncil.org. Please do not reply to this mail.
Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

I really like to know if anyone know the reason for such delay and if this is just normal
nirupgaddam

Re: IELTS RESULT DELAY

Post by nirupgaddam »

even im facing same problem.let me know if you get any information regarding this.i called them and they told that they have sent my marks to cambridge and that would take more than a week
PREMMJJII

Post by PREMMJJII »

nirupgaddam wrote:even im facing same problem.let me know if you get any information regarding this.i called them and they told that they have sent my marks to cambridge and that would take more than a week
Same here! when I called british council, they said that my result is on hold and that the same will not be posted online anymore! Its really annoying ! Where you took the exam?
nirupgaddam

Post by nirupgaddam »

i took my exam at Hyderabad British Council and today they told that around 136 students papers from 6 centers of south India were sent to Cambridge University and that takes 2-3 weeks for evaluation and to reach by post one more week i guess.overall, we have to wait for one more month
nirupgaddam

Post by nirupgaddam »

hello Premmjji, did you recieve your result?