Does British council provide headphones?

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
AhmadMukhtiar

Does British council provide headphones?

Post by AhmadMukhtiar »

Dear All,
I am going to appear in my first ielts exam next month, that is registered with British Council. I am concerned about listening module at the moment as i am confused how to prepare for this. Is using headphones a better idea? Or instead i do my practice with speakers. I have just read at some place that British Council provides headphones to the individuals, but i am not sure about it. Can any of forum members help me out in this matter. Also, for information, i am taking ielts test at peshawar, pakistan.
Thank you very much in advance. Your help will be really appreciated.

Ahmad.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Does British council provide headphones?

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

AhmadMukhtiar wrote:Dear All,
I am going to appear in my first ielts exam next month, that is registered with British Council. I am concerned about listening module at the moment as i am confused how to prepare for this. Is using headphones a better idea? Or instead i do my practice with speakers. I have just read at some place that British Council provides headphones to the individuals, but i am not sure about it. Can any of forum members help me out in this matter. Also, for information, i am taking ielts test at peshawar, pakistan.
Thank you very much in advance. Your help will be really appreciated.

Ahmad.
I have had Skype IELTS students before that as I recall may have had difficulty with speakers in a big room etc. during the actual exam - for any doubt, you could phone them ahead of time and see if this is possible to get headphones :-).
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
AhmadMukhtiar

Post by AhmadMukhtiar »

Thank you for figuring out this problem for me.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

AhmadMukhtiar wrote:Thank you for figuring out this problem for me.
You can let us know how you get on.

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
AhmadMukhtiar

Post by AhmadMukhtiar »

Recently, I e-mailed British Council whether they provide headphones or not during the test. They replied that headphones are only provided to the persons with special needs. Therefore now i use speakers instead of headphones as to be better prepared on the test day. Anyways thank you very much for taking caring about the issue and wanted to hear from me about it.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

AhmadMukhtiar wrote:Recently, I e-mailed British Council whether they provide headphones or not during the test. They replied that headphones are only provided to the persons with special needs. Therefore now i use speakers instead of headphones as to be better prepared on the test day. Anyways thank you very much for taking caring about the issue and wanted to hear from me about it.
Let us know your exam result :-).

AhmadMukhtiar

Post by AhmadMukhtiar »

Ofcourse i will let you know but only after the exams :D
chans0212

Post by chans0212 »

indeed they provide headphones
GET ASSURED GOOD BANDS IN IELTS THROUGH GOOD PREPARATION